How YOU can support PLWC Cancer Buddies Project
If you are wondering how you can support PLWC Cancer Buddies here are a few easy ideas you can follow up on:
- Update your Facebook status, and/or tweet about the events you know we are presenting for fundraising or awareness or to share relevant news with your friends.
- Did you know that on Facebook you can reference and link to your friends, groups and business pages just like Twitter? Insert Living with Cancer.
- Whenever you want to make mention of the project . This will create a link that people will then be able to click & link directly to that person/group/business’ page.
- Update your Facebook status with a casual mention about the work PLWC Cancer Buddies does. It will really assist our cause!!!
- Many people will learn about this unique support service via social media and the web. Your status update could make a difference to someone right now!
Here are a few pre-written status updates you can use for Facebook:
- offer 1-on-1 cancer support if you know someone who needs support while going through a cancer https://twitter.com/SACancerbuddies
- I just made a difference - you can too! Refer cancer fighters, survivors, and caregivers to https://cancerbuddies.org.za /become-buddy
- Join the PLWC Cancer Buddies project and Cancer Ambassadors project by buying a Lend Your Hand bracelet and make a profound difference. Read more at cancerbuddies.org.zaand press the Lend you Hand button.
On Twitter do the same using some of these pre-written tweets to raise awareness about :
- Join me in helping raise awareness about —make sure no one has to fight cancer alone! cancerbuddies.org.za
- Refer your friends or family members touched by cancer— 1–on–1 cancer support cancerbuddies.org.za cancerbuddies.org.za
- I’m attending the upcoming support group /event to spread awareness about 1–on–1 cancer support. cancerbuddies.org.za
Forward event or support group information to your friends & family:
- Just send a message to tell your friends & family about an upcoming PLWC Cancer Buddies event, race, or volunteer opportunity. Have them forward the email to their friends, family, co-workers, etc.
- Include a link to PLWC Cancer Buddies cancerbuddies.org.za in your email signature.
- Under your contact information, include a blurb about Cancer Buddies please!!!!. Once you set it up, you don’t have to think about it again! Every time you send an email, you’ll be spreading the word about a great cause.
- PLWC Cancer Buddies offer one-on-one cancer support - connecting cancer survivors and caregivers.
- Cancer Buddies are provided absolutely free and connects anyone touched by any type of cancer, any age, any stage or level, living anywhere in South Africa. To learn more about PLWC Cancer Buddies services visit cancerbuddies.org.za and press the Lend your Hand button
Buy a "Lend Your Hand" Bracelet
You also make a difference by buying a "Lend Your Hand" bracelet. See more information on this project!